Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 bucks for change?

Changes are naturally hard to take.
Well,it is for me. 

We had the ultimate reshuffling or as Convent calls it "THE ROMBAKAN KELAS".
I'm still in Ruby.
But Tanesha,Dharshanaa and Kubbah went to Intan. :( Now whenever I see them,we hug. :')

Bright side,Mei Yeen is sitting next to me now,since Faeza went to sit with Eetong.
There is no awkward silence with her. :)
But its no use since I go for the Mentor-Mentee program in Mutiara Class.

And most of the subjects are squished together.Seni is one period each....so I can't take a nap anymore. :p
Sejarah,Maths and Science are three periods each! Can you imagine??

I have to move alot so I stay awake because of this.Weird.

And guess what,I was chosen to be Pandu AJK.
And it is alot of work.Haha. :)

We played Musical Chair and Bang,Bang,DIE!

Hilarious! :D

I was supposed to talk about Genting,but Ill do a short one here first!

I did conquer my chicken and scaredy cat-ness during this trip.I went on the Flying Coaster!Duh-Duhhh-DUM! 
I swear my heart literally stopped.
Wasnt it stupid that I opened my eyes during the scary parts?

We were supposed to pay an extra RM10 to ride this.I'm guessing it's life insurance. ;p

10 bucks for my life? 

WTH?

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket