Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can you make of this?

Seems I haven't blogged in a LONG time.
Trials...WAIT I PROMISED NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE.
I already promised myself to work harder and succeed. 

Well...last Thursday,
Our owasum school was visited by Akim and Black for a Hari Raya Music Video?
First of all,I did not know WHO THEY WERE.End of story.

And most of them went FANCRAZY.
Even more so,when Akim threw his wristband away.It was a funny sight really.I have only seen fans going crazy once. (AAR Concert last year)

Now,I see them again,UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL. XD
Again,let me tell you.It was really funny! :)
Today,I was a bit lonely since UMMAMEIYEEN left to go to watch the Debate thing happening in JB. :(
I had fun during PJK though! Joanne,Tal,Faeza,Eetong,Yi Ching,Durgha,Amirah and Myself played Bang! Bang! YOUR DEAD. :P And we played one round of "Honey,can you smile for me" DURGHA POKERFACE! 

Also during Tamil Class,me,Joanne and Durgha discussed EVERYTHING! And also about this person that I really really really really (IMAGINE A LOT OF REALLY'S) Hate. ;p

I don't think Ill be blogging until after PMR. :(

I want to concentrate and succeed. :)

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket