Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 1-Your Best Friend.

I can't tell you about my best friend cause frankly I don't think I have a specific best friend.

When I first came to Convent,it was Michelle.

After that,it became Suha.

Now,I prefer being a drifter. 

I can talk about International Artists and KPOP.

Doesn't that show two very different cliques?
But friends who I trust and can talk to anytime,are the people I consider as best friends.

People I tease, (its with love,mind you!) 
People I always hang out with,
People I can bring up any topic and we will talk it out.

I have one friend who I can do all this with.She was there when I went through a rough time and her self narcissism made me laugh too many times.Her willingness to talk about any subject.

The way she scared me during the museum trip.She told me if I took pictures of the mannequins,they would come out when I see the pictures again. *shivers*

                                      I am a fraidy cat I know.

Her willingness to do anything we ask. (She even dances in the class.) XD


But,

After going through these 9 years in school,I now realize many things on this.
I think best friend doesn't mean one.I have a series of friends I trust and love.Some of them are even older and younger.

I even have friends who I have known for 8 years! (Does this mean they're my bestfriend?) 

I think not.

I'd rather not label it yet,until I know for sure.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket