Thursday, December 2, 2010

Going to the Movies.

I went to 3 movies this holidays! :)

First was Megamind

7/10

  • It was okay,I laughed at many parts. :)
  • I loved the part where Megamind answered the phone and said "ELO" :D
  • Personally I think Titan is disgusting and a butthead.
  • FISH is adorkable and loyal! 
The next one was Rapunzel: The Tangled Tale

   8/10

  • How does she walk with all that hair??? (At least she has help from her "mother"/kidnapper.



 
 This guy was funny.I prefer the cartoon one compared to the real one. DONT YOU? :)
He was so cute!

And the last was my FIRST ever Indian movie @ the theater in Metro Kajang.

APPALAM (The indian version of Papadom)

7/10
  • It's a story about how the death of a mother/wife made a father overprotective of his daughter.
  • He followed her EVERYWHERE.Made food and brought it to school.And fed her there.
  • When she went off to college,he quit everything and became a gardener at her college (Without her knowing ofcourse)
  • It's a really funny story! :)

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket