Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Honeymoon year? :l Cube Family? :)

In what way is Form 4 a honeymoon year?
No way in hell!
Learning new things can be fun but a bore at the same time.

Hate everything.Headaches.
I was already sick for 2 days which made me not go school for 2 days.
People leaving. :(

On another note,I got 2 passes to go to KPOP Hitz TV Show Recording featuring CUBE FAMILY.

Mei Yeen Umma and I went. :)
It was in Mist Club @Bangsar
Got there @2 and waited.
But the wait was really worth it!

First up was G'NA,she's really gorgeous and nice.And can speak English! :)
 She sang "Ill back off so you can live" and "Supa Solo"


Next up 4MINUTE!~
 
 
 SoHyun is so cute! :) Ending she did a heart for everyone!
4MINUTE performed "Huh" and "Hot Issue"

Last but not least,BEAST!

Sadly Kikwang wasnt there,he filming "My Princess"
But still the screams! My camera took blurry pics but seeing them in person.
Doojoon was really a gentleman,not wanting to leave the stage even during break. :)
Dongwoon kept saying "Wa,woah,wow" XD

They performed "Shock" and "Beautiful"

The MC couldn't interview them,since the crowd was so noisy.
But hey,its BEAST.
Girl's behind me said "OPPA SARANGHAE!"
My eardrums!
But it was worth it.Dad picked up Mei Yeen and I.
They say they saw B2ST,4MINUTE and G'NA returning to the bus. :)
Yoseob was holding the teddy bear he got from the fan!

It was a experience I will never forget! :)

CUBE FAMILY FIGHTING! <3


No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket