Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 1-A Picture of Yourself

15 going on 16.Sing to me on 25th April. ;p Currently a high school student(Oh,the life).
I love laughing! ;) Have awesome friends who are amazing. 
Nothing to say much about me.
I can be annoying when I want to be.
I like Korean-pop,occasional Japan-pop and also alot of International Artists.
One would be Justin Bieber.Yes I like KPOP and JB..is that so wrong? (P.S/One Less Lonely Girl's producer was Korean.And wrote Supa Luv for TeenTop..Just sayin.JB sings awesome songs...so don't hate)
Ke$ha,Lady Gaga,Jay-Z,Beyonce,Jonas Brothers(YES I SAID JONAS BROTHERS.Don't judge)
I like all kinds of music,all shows (GLEE) and well all that is fun.
I am nice to people who are nice,a bitch to people who are bitches...so be nice. XD 

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket