Sunday, March 20, 2011

Movie Marathon

The holidays for me were basically movies. :)
The first movie I watched was I AM NUMBER FOUR.
 8/10

Number 1 was actually found in Malaysia!
Number 4 is played by Alex Pettyfur(Had a crush on him since seeing Freddie Kingsley in Wild Child)  

The very cool,the very hot Number 6.I think I have a girl crush on her!
It was a real epic movie! 

Next was Mars Needs Moms. 

7/10
Had a lot of moral values.Basically for children.
There was this martian called Key.She kept saying Flower Power. ;p 

Synopsis:A kids mom gets abducted by martians so they can take her knowledge to power Nanny Bots to take care of Baby Martians(Girls)

Finally,my favourite movie of all! :)
BIG MOMMAS Like Father,Like Son.

9/10

VERY GOOD COMEDY MOVIE.
Couldn't stop laughing in the teater!

My favourite line was "My name is Hattie Mae Pierce,but everyone calls me Big Momma." XD

She even posed nude for a Art Class.FUNNY as hell. XD

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket