Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 Malaysia.... :)

On Friday the 13th (Its such an unlucky number....but luck was on my side) :D...
We had a One Malaysia celebration.It was okay....Most people didn't come.I came for the sake of it.
I wore my punjabi suit with sneakers.I should have wore my gladiators but....My toenails were painted. ;)
But some people said I looked nice so...whateve!
We watched some performances....Indian dances,singing,Malay dances and Chinese dance hence 1 MALAYSIA!
Also Menusha gave me and Faeza duties.We had to sell Can Drinks at RM1 each.
We took pics while doing that!

                                          I love black and white pics...U cant see most flaws!

                                            Goofing off.1 RINGGIT PER CAN!

                                        The 2 versions of this photo...Which do u like better?

                                                                 IM RICH! WOO!!!! :D

                                              My attempt at a LOVE  :) ILY Faeza!

                                                            DONT ASK!

                                                BRRRRRRRRR(Fatin kept uttering this)

I guess we were looking at something!


Then at 12.00p.m....I went back home to get ready for the class partay!
I will blog about that 2morrow.
I think 2 posts is enough for one day right?


Ciao!

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket