Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Day of School in 2009.... :/


Hey!
So Nov 20th...was the last day of school.
So I took pics...with my awesome friends....you will see that someone is missing....dont ask me why. :/



Sandra! :)

Everyone playing my pictionary.It was funny.BTW sandra and I won. ;)

Again with my pictionary....


With Rabi and Intan.

With Pn.Malar.Teacher...thank you for being an awesome Tamil Teacher.Will never forget.


Posing. :) LOL.

Again.... ;)

A posing session for Huda! Huda YOU ROCK!

Me and Flor....I dont look nice at all.

Michelle....You look like a ghost hanging on me.Haha!

Aswini! :)

Faeza Suraya Roselan! You are amazing! ILY! <3333

Hehe!

Just talking.Aswini was taking pics without us knowing.

My close friend and My Boo Boo Stewart CONFIDANT. :)

HUDA! :)

The gang..

We got Hula Hoops to play with.Mine was a bright orange.










What up?!

HAHA....GO THARSIKA...What the hell am i doing?










JUMP!



HEHE....


Why so angry?



Tal and Faeza! :)






Our last day as Form 2 girls.....


Love all my friend! ILY! <33333


Ciao....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU TOO! <33

Goofy Much?

Photobucket