Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TharsikaDR's Current State!....And first day of school to now...the 3rd.

Hey....
1st day of school right?
It was okay.All of the 2 Rubi student were separated. :(
That sucked of course.But the up was sitting next to Faeza. :)
And we met our class teacher....Pn.Menirah.Who seemed nice but had a strict air around her.
Pn.Bibi who taught me BM in Form 1 is teaching me BM again this year.Pn.Rosliza is once again my Geo teacher.YAY!
I also have alot of new teachers this year.
Pn.Sakuntala who teaches English:-Talks and writes very fast.
Pn.Lily...Science Teacher:-Shes actually my ex-mentee Lisa's Mom.She's very nice and her teaching is awesome.
I havent met most of my teachers yet...well it has only been three days and I didnt come online for 2. :/

Anyway and also Form 3 prefects have to restart training.I already feel drained as it is.And I have remember ALOT.We have many teachers.Maybe I can remember their 1st name but their last? :(
But my mentor is actually ok.

On Monday,I studied for 3 hour 15 minutes. 6-9.15 p.m. *Tiring.
Tuesday....4 hours. 5.30-7.30 I had to do maths with my teacher Mr.Sasi.Home tuiton.And then 7.30-9.30 in the study room. *Draining.

I decided to a Current State Of Union.Ever read clique?Then you know.

TharsikaDR's Current State

In                                              Out
          
          Mentor                                          Mentee           
               
             3 Ruby                                         2 Ruby (Sad to say)


I'm sleepy and tired.So I'll stop here for now.Ciao.Heart you all. <33333

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket