Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gone is 2009.Now come 2010.

Heya!
I know I have to blog about the cruise and another post but i wanted to post this first so bear with me, ya?I cant believe a year has passed by so quickly.I feel like it was only yesterday,I was entering Form 1.Now Im Form 3.Hard to believe it.


In 2009,I made awesome new friends and learned alot about friendship.I found who i can trust and who i cant.
In 2009,I chatted with a multiple personality disorder turd.And you can never trust a turd!
In 2009,my grades were okay....i think. :)
In 2009,I found Boo Boo Stewart and TSC who are amazing!
In 2009,I made friends online Shan,Kell(though we were friends in Dec 2008...got closer this year!)

Now onto a colorful and hopeful new year 2010.

In 2010,I hope to get 7A's in my PMR to prove to everyone.
In 2010,I hope I dont freeze and black out.
In 2010,I hope i make awesome new friends.
In 2010,I hope everyone gets awesome results in their PMR.(good luck)
In 2010,I hope EVERYTHING goes well.

Now you know.
:)

HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR GUYS AND GALS!

And.....

MAKE THE BEST OF 2010!


xoxox,
TharsikaDR  

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket