Friday, February 19, 2010

Guilty Pleasures! ;)

Hey! :)
I wanted to do a post about my guilty pleasures. 
I'm sure EVERYONE HERE has a guilty pleasure right? (Don't lie!)

Mine used to be CHIQUITITAS!
Any of u remember when i think it was in 2006.
In Astro Ceria?
This isnt from Chiquititas but some of the cast are there! :)
My favs were:
Benjamin Rojas & Luisana Lopilato  (They were also a couple in the series)

My current pleasures....are....(I think everyone is no stranger to them!)

BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS!
Lee Min Ho-Gu Jun Pyo. :D
Jun Pyo GF:Geum Jan Di played by Koo Hye Sun.

Hey best friend Ga-Eul!
:D SO YI JEONG! Who like Ga-Eul! SOEUL COUPLE! :)
F4: (FROM LEFT TO RIGHT) 
Song Woo Bin,Yoon Ji Ho,Gu Jun Pyo and So Yi Jeong! (LOVE) <33333

I found this and it looked so cute! So here!


Fan of Kim Bum here! LOL.


Another guilty pleasure! :D
This is Boo Boo Stewart...he plays Seth Clearwater in the Twilight Saga:Eclipse.
Ahhhhhh! :)

Another pic since i like him! :)
A photoshoot that he did!
So i just wanted to ask all Boo Boo supporters to follow @BooBooEllenShow to get boo boo on Ellen!

So this is some of my guilty pleasures.
What are yours?

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket