Friday, February 19, 2010

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief

Yeah....
I bought 6 tickets on E-Payment at GSC.Com.My.
Sucked like hell.
I keep seeing UNSUCCESSFUL!

But yeah finally i succeeded and went to watch Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief in Mid Valley Cinemas at 2.30p.m. in Hall 5.

9/10

This was seriously an awesome movie.Some people say its like Harry Potter.
But Harry Potter 6 wasnt that nice.
I love the Greek History and everything.
All and all it was AWESOME!

And....i got sitting next to a couple......I felt like i was ruining their moment sitting their so i edged closer to my sister sitting on the other side.
Then the couple started making out....AWKWARD!
AWKWARD times 100000000000000000000000000000!

Main actor Logan Lerman...Hot! <33333

Son of Poseidon........

Hah....AWESOME MOVIE!

Thats all?!
Yep!
If you havent watched Percy Jackson....WATCH IT! IT IS AMAZING! :D

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket