Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thinking it was pressure,but ended up having fun. :D

I had to enter the Volleyball Competition for Green House. :(((
I was freaking out cause we had to play against seniors who most were in the club.
Michelle asked us to come to school on Saturday to practice.It was from 8am until 10.30am? 
After that,Michelle,Sze Hoong,Ee Tong and I mimicked some dances like Nobody,Bonamana,Gee,Love Like This,Sorry Sorry and the funniest ones, Can't Be Tamed and Party in The USA. HAHAHA XD. (No offence to anyone.We were just having fun)

School today was actually relaxing.
Pn.S gave us work.
Pn.R asked us to do the "Kad Segak" and it was funny how most of my classmates didnt want teacher to read their weights aloud. ;)
Pn.Bibi didnt enter so I played Bingo on Calculator with Tane,Dharsh,Kubah and Yen Theng.

I got 94% for Tamil Exam. :)

Also my volleyball game was today and hey-ho it started raining.You shouldve have seen my face.My mouth was open in shock when teacher wanted to postpone the match 2morrow. (I wanted to watch Dream Team) SOMEONE laughed alot when she saw my face. ;)
But in the end,we played.In the drizzling rain.
Green had to play against Yellow.
Sadly we lost but it was a close game. 10-9 :)
I actually got 1 point by myself but the thing that hurt was it hit my elbow and made it bend a bit and it hurt.

Im happy. :d

 

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket