Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blazing Heat and Cold Shoulders

On Friday dated 4th of June,
I went to School, for the last day of exams, Maths. :p
It wasnt that hard,but Maths Paper 2 was tricky. 
Hugged my friends,cause we were embarking on a two week school vacation! :D
Then I went to tuition, said bye to friends. :D

After that, I had to double check luggage and everything since we were going to Kelantan.
We moved from my house in Selangor at 7.30p.m. and arrived in Kelantan around 3 ish? Then finding a place to stay.
We ended up in a freaking  homestay hotel. :/
At 4.30 IN THE MORNING.Not a good experience.
Never I repeat NEVER doing it again.
Anyway,I had to wake up at 7,to get ready to go to the temple for the prayers.
And guess what, the toilet was outside the rooms, in the hall. :/
So quickly got ready and went to the temple at 9.00a.m.
The prayers started around 11a.m. and finished at 2.00p.m.
It was blazing hot,so my dear friends,Im darker than normal now.
After that,my family and I along with my young grandparents (My grandparents siblings)
went to Cameron Highland.
The roads up that mountain were dang wiggly! I had a headache. And it was freakily eerie, cause you know forest at 8.00p.m ish? :o
Finally we reached the apartment my dad's uncle booked for the night.The rooms had no airconds but they were cool enough.
I shared a room with my sis.
We just opted to stay in for the night.

The next morning,we explored Cameron.I bought some things at the market.
My mum wanted to see my grandmothers (R.I.P ♥) close friend who lived near Cameron.
We did.This guy who looked my age, helped my mom.
My mom told him the last time she's been here was when I was 7 months in her stomach.
And the guy had the cheek to say "And now she already has metal wires in her mouth."
Thanks dude.I know I have metal wires in my mouth.Theyre called braces FYI. :D

I was happy when we were back home.

HOME SWEET HOME!

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket