Monday, December 7, 2009

Afternoon Session Prefect Party 2009

Hey yall.
On Saturday,I went to the Prefect Party at MetroPoint.School was officially over....so last time to see the friends yeah?
I went to Lemon quite late but the teachers...werent there yet...so off the hook.
Pictures were taken off course.
Here's some memories :)

Doesnt this look like a photoshoot?

Us with the Prefect Teachers.




Pn.Hanita giving a short speech at the starting.

Pn.Faeza.... :)

Balqis wanted to take a pic....so there!Why she covered my face...I dun know.

Soo Chin is naturally gorgeous....dont ya think?

None of us were ready....except Soo Chin...Or shes just amazingly photogenic.


Ready this time....what was i looking at?

Gorgeous!

Us with Teacher Faeza...hehe. :)

Faeza with 2 of the Form 1(going to be Form 2)Prefects! 

Aini! :)

Me with Jun Yi!Thank u for your annoyingness awesomeness!




L8ter we went to Baskin Robbins,since the party finished early.

Faeza looks amazing.

I look plain weird...again what the hell was i staring at?!

Photogenic as hell.



Faeza and I then moved to Sushi King for a while since I was craving for some.
I bought the Kappa Maki and I bought extra for Faeza so she could try some.

Us at Sushi King.

Something totally random..I dont understand anything though.

I got this at Baskins....

Faeza got this.She said it was nice so maybe ill try it the next time I go.






Amazingly photogenic.













In the end,It was an awesome day! :)
Ciao peeps.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket