Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our Mom,Dad,Sister,Brother and Friend. :D

Our teacher's.
The amazing people in our life who are all the things in the title.
They nag like our mom.
Advice us like our dad.
Act like our siblings sometimes.
And most of all try to be our friends basically.

On Friday,my school celebrated Teacher's Day.
I gave this handkerchief thingy to my teachers.
I got lots of hugs and kisses and loves.Hik Hik. :)
Pn.S: "Awww, this is cute." (Hugged me) "Im sure you can succeed so study hard and work hard.I know you can do it,Tharsika" (Cue:Eyes being big)
Pn.L hugged me and Aswini. :)
But my most memorable one was last year when Pn.K gave me a HUGE kiss on the cheek. :)

Thank you to the teachers.
For getting used to our antics.
Thank you for being there.
Thank you for supporting us and helping us achieve our dreams. 

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY. <3333333333333333333 ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket