Friday, May 28, 2010

Stress-ful.Dont ya think?

Before I start shitting talking about the exam.Id like to say I have watched Shrek The Final Chapter! :D


 8.5/10
Hee Hee.Rumpelstiltskin wearing his mad wig! :D
I think it was an owasum way to finish Shrek. :d
Moving on.
On 27th May 2010,we had Seni 2 and Moral.
Seni 2 was shit WONDERFUL. *sarcastic*
My batik sucked on eggs.
Well but the main part of the exam was from the projects we did.
Like Batik (2 batiks),Teknik and Calligraphy.
I got 30/40 so far cause I dont know how much I got for Calligraphy. :d

Moral.I HATE YOU.
We had this quiz thingy on the monday before exam.
Teacher was like "Oh bidang 6 dan 7 tak keluar!"
We were like 'YAY!'

Well.When I opened the paper, bidang 6 and 7 were there.Yes.And the essay part was mainly those 2 bidangs.

Out of the 8 marks for that 1st part, I got 2.
The essay, I dont know. :/

I feel veryyyyyyy saddddddddddddddddd. Pureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hattttttttttrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeed.
BYE!.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket