Sunday, May 9, 2010

TALISSATATIANINTISARPATRICK :)

I know its been long.No shooting me please! :)
I wanna say firstly I have been busy with my Folio's both Geografi and Sejarah.
Im happy to say, I have sent in my Geografi folio,and my sejarah folio has been given the okay to bind.So weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)
So.I know its 5 days late.But..............

HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAYTALISSATATIANA!
Wove you! :)

So to celebrate, Tal invited us to Kenny's. :D
I had to beg ask mum,if i could go.She said yes.Then i found out got ELS.
SHIT.
Then,Le Ann said she thought got.So I could go.WEEEE. :)



Why am I eating weirdly?


I should never stand next to the pretty people.

I LOVE THIS PIC,FAEZA <3333

elelelelelel Faten! :D
The OWASUM BDAY GIRL! :d

Joanne Fernandez, smiling for a picture? *gasp*

Friends,Cant live with em.Cant live without em.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket