Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Carol and New Moon...HELLO!

Hey yall,
This post us mainly to rate some of the movies I have watched this holiday...so far anyway. :)


Lets start off with 2012.....

Rating: 8/10

  • First off, I cried during a part.
  • Scary..
  • Fav Part:Where the kid regarded Richard as his father.
  • But all in all,it was a good movie.
Next off....Christmas Carol.



Rating: 9.7/10





  • What can I say...I love this movie!
  • Jim Carrey is amazing! He voiced 4 people!
  • AMAZING!
  • I love Tiny Tim...(I cried that part when he died)



Rating: 10/10

  • I love everything about.
  • Rob Pattz at the start.OH MY GAWD!
  • Im Team Neutral BY THE WAY! but leaning towards Seth.
  • WHAT CAN I SAY! I LOVE IT!
  • Fav Part:When Edward said 'Dont trust Vampires...Trust me'. (I still cant get that outta my head.






Also i love it bcuz they introduced the Volturi and The Wolf Pack!




Cant wait for Eclipse!


Im officially not behind my posts! :)


Im going on the cruise this Sunday....back on Thursday so...Ill blog on Friday? :)


Ciao for now! <3333

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket