Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holidays So Far..... :/

Hey.....
So its 12th December 2009.Im leaving 2morrow so I wanted to blog now.
There are a couple of funny things and weird and sad and....JUST THINGS OK?
Hehehe sorry.
Here are some!

  • I found something unsettling.I found out you cannot trust certain people.Whatever.I have people who have my back and I have theirs! ;) AND!I AM NOT A FREAKING DRAMA QUEEN.I HATE U FOR SAYING THAT(SORRY,Im venting my anger) 
  • This is one of the weird but nice things.Someone commented on the youtube video that I did for Boo Boo Stewart....cause hes amazing!

Check it out if u want! :)


Any who! Back to the matter at hand.I received these comments.



  • awsome , ! the sound was not that bad , anyway ,..... if you are Boo boo's Sister you are really pretty <3
  • Awesome Video , the sound was not that bad , Anyway if you are Boo boo's sister you are really pretty ! and your brother has the cutes smile !
Sadly,I am not his sister.And yes..His sisters are really gorgeous and pretty.Im not.So....



And I found this pic on Rena Durham's website.Shes a wonderful photographer.



She takes awesome pics.He looks amazing.


I wanted to try the centre style. :)
And that ladies and gentleman is Boo Boo Stewart.If you look closely.You can see that Boo Boo pierced his ears. OUCH.


Rena Durhams pix are amazing.Here are some with my favourite celebs.



Selena Gomez.She looks so gorgeous...Well she's naturally gorgeous.


Actually I dont know if she took the pic.But this pic is gorgeous.
SORRY @faezarose 


So I'm leaving 2morrow....and I havent packed yet....I'm sure my mom will start nagging later..ugh.Anyway I will take a lot of pics. :)


LOVE YOU ALL.CIAO.
P.S:I know Boo Boo's cute and he does have a cute smile.
Bye Bye for now.


No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket