Sunday, April 4, 2010

LGMH ♥

I was reading Faeza <333 's blog post Love Gives Me Hope...and was really touched by some of the stories so I check it out.They are partners with FML and GMH. :D

Here are some of the latest entries by people. (This are true stories by real people)

1.Years ago, I told my best friend, Matt, that I couldn't go to senior prom with him because my parents couldn't afford to buy me a ticket or a dress.

The night of the prom, Matt showed up at my door with a beautiful red dress, matching shoes and corsage, and a two tickets to prom.

3 years, a marriage, and one child later, he still GMH.


2.When my boyfriend told me he loved me, I freaked out.
But, soon after I realized it, I ran 2 miles back to his home through the rain. My boyfriend was shocked to see his soaking-wet-girlfriend on his front porch. I jumped into his arms and told him the three words.


Now, we randomly run through the rain as husband and wife. Lance, you GMH


3.Today, my boyfriend told me that he loved me.

When I asked why, he took out a list. It was 337 reasons long, and he said he had a pen in his back pocket in case he remembered any new ones.


His love gives me hope


4.A few months ago I went on a trip to Paris.
I saw a woman with her friend who was blind. She helped him up the Eiffel Tower and when we all were close to the top he'd asked if they were there yet. At the top, he got down on one knee and proposed to her.


She said yes. Love is never blind. That GMH.




5.My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 months ago and I'm really struggling with it.
Today I was shopping with my boyfriend when we walked past women at a stand selling bracelets in support of breast cancer. He bought every single bracelet they had and put all 38 of them on, just to make me smile.


His generosity & kindness GMH.




6.He is known for being a rebel and has a pretty bad rep. I walked over to him and asked him if he needed help. He told me he needed to search some drug and alcohol rehabs because he promised his little sister he'd quit.


My current boyfriend's graduation from rehab GMH.




7.A while ago, my best friend tried to kill himself because of the abuse he was getting for being gay.
When I found him, in a panic I called his boyfriend. His boyfriend carried him to the hospital, stayed there every day and night, and kissed his every scar when he woke up.


Their everlasting, true LGMH.




8.About a year ago, a coworker of mine got pregnant.


Her boyfriend dumped her, and she was completely alone. Another coworker who didn't know her gave her half of his paycheck every week so she could afford to keep the baby.


Today, they are married and have 2 children, including the one he helped pay for and adopted. This gives me hope.




9.In sixth grade, I was always picked on. Every day I would cry.


Regardless of me being the most hated person at school, one boy always walked me home and told me I was pretty. Doing this made him hated, too. He did this every day until we graduated.


Today, he is my wonderful husband. Jason, your LGMH.




10.My boyfriend and I were walking through downtown.


We'd just passed a tin trashcan when we heard a sudden scuffling. Two kittens had been shut in a box and abandoned there. My boyfriend took off his coat and wrapped them in it.


A year later, he proposed by putting a ring on both cats' collars.
His love for everything GMH.






This are some stories I really enjoy. :)


Love can be for anyone.
Family and friends.
They are the ones that will always be there.


Im happy that I have people who love me as much as I love them. :)


Love Gives ME Hope -----> CLICK.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket