Thursday, April 1, 2010

What IS IT? APRIL BABY! :)

April...as in April Fools?!
Yeah!

HAHA.
So today is April Fool's.
I pranked around 20-25 people?
I'm bad I know. ;)

I am a April Baby! :)
Came crying to this world on 25th April 1995.

Some of my pranks were:

Tharsika: Sze Hong ah,Hyun Joong got H1N1.
Sze Hong:Yeah last time.
Tharsika:No I mean Now!
Sze Hong:Really?!Poor him! (Starts thinking and loook of thought on face)
Tharsika: Yah....April Fools!
Sze Hong: *Hits Tharsika's arm* You AH!

Another one:

Tharsika:Tane Noiny, you're earring is missing.
Tanesha:Really ah!? *checks frantically cause it is gold*
Tharsika: HAPPY APRIL FOOL TANESHA!
Tanesha: *Laughs* You are VERYYYYYY funny,Tharsika.


Something about April Babies! :)


Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.


This was taken from the beautiful,smart and tall Kak Shahiela <333

I dont know if I'm everything but what DO YOU think? ;d

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket