Saturday, April 10, 2010

SMKCK Sports Day 2010.

SMKCK had its 50th (Jubilee Emas) Sports Day today,9th April 2010.
A couple of weeks ago,Henusha approached me and was like....

Henusha:Do you know pom-pom?
Tharsika:Um....yeah?
Henusha:You are the pom-pom girl.
Tharsika:YAH!

Henusha went...before I could do something. :(

So I did.With Man Su Ann.(AJK:Penyelaras Rekod Disiplin)
She bought the baju and my wonderful grandma did the skirt! :)
And we had a problem with the tali rafia that Henusha bought....but solved with my daddy and mummy's quick thinking!

I came to school at 7.00a.m. since Beysh,Vaish,and Has didnt want to go earlier.Hmmm.
I went to the Bilik Seni and changed into my cheerleader/Tennis outfit.

Thanks to a Form 5 Berlian Senior for making me up! :)
I LOVE THE CLEOPATRA-ESQUE EYES!

Doesnt it look like a tennis outfit?Su Ann looks gorgeous.*SIGHS LOUDLY*

Our Green House Mascots were:
Peter Pan and TinkerBell! (AWWWWWW.They look like a cute couple!) Won 1st BTW! :)


Yellowians vs. Greenians. :)

Kak Shahiela and me. (She's cute right?) ;)

Faeza(my lover according to my FB) with her doing-doings. :)


The Greenio and Tinkerbell.


Me and Hasvini.

Faeza and Tali! :)

Eetong and I.Both the Greenians!

Kak Nik as Avatar.Me as Greenio,Kak Syahirah and Kimmay! :)
Blue,Green,Yellow, and Red.

Me and the cute Kimmayyyyy! :)

Here is a jump shot that we did:

Awesome right?Thanks to our photographer Tali!!!!! Very ala' GLEE dont ya think?

Kak Shahiela said I looked like a brat in this. :(


ALIEN!

Nice face,Eetong!
Semangat yeh Faeza?

Nice Keris Peter Pan.lol.

What do ya think?

The Avatar's tail and hand. :)




Red House's The Last Samurai won 2nd in the Mascot Placing. :)





Stole my cam huh Soo Chin.Got a NICE camera just tak mau guna.




Haha!Can u see Soo Chin?I cant! ;)






The Bee! AND THE GREENIO.





Promoting 100PLUS? :)

CLSW. :)

Taemin's sis. :)



Vanessa was like 'you look so cuttttttteeeeeeee'.
Me:Thanks!
Vanessa:Lets take a picture!

WE DID!

Last Pic of Sports Day 2010. :)


Then I went home and then went tuition.


RAJIN KAN? *not*

Well.....now I'm off to watch How To Train Your Dragon! :)

BYE!

P.S.Sports Day 2010 was an unforgetable day cause I made new friends and Had FUN!

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket