Friday, April 23, 2010

When a Camera is Near.

The title basically says it all. ;)
Umie brought camera on Tuesday and I brought mine on Wednesday! :)
Its amazing wat pictures can do.BTW,A camera is an important Must-Have in a Teen's Life. (Many people would agree.)
The weird one is who? Soo Chin Of Course!


Suka yew Faeza? ;)

PJK time we were playing this game like "Simon Says" but this was "Do this".
When someone says do this,u do it.When she says do that,dont do or ure out!
It was fun.Hhaha. :)

Masa rehat. :)







Barisan Pengawas

This is wat happens when time moves very fast. RUN PREFECT RUN.




Then my camera yeah? :)


I know this looks wrong.I really do. Kreshaa and Eunice everybody! :)








Eetong cute face! :)


Pm.Menirah! :) Showing Batik thingy's.
Your own self yew Soo Chin?


A laughing fit with Kimmay. ;)

Tahulah saya pendek kan? ;p

Malu yew Kimmay? :)

A finally the things I do when Im bored.


And one that my boo did! ;) Faeza Suraya Roselan.
IM NOT. ;P

Conclusion?
Camera+Friends=Owasum Memories.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket