Thursday, March 25, 2010

C for Boy. ;)

Heyah! People of Earth!
Sukantara finished yesterday.
I got 2 marks for Lontar Peluru! (Not bad for a scrawny kid like me!)

Today,we had Maths and Pn.T seemed to be in a good mood.
She said B for Bodoh and D for Dungu.
Someone apparently asked something...and teacher said 'yes C for Boy!'
lol. :)

So Celine was saying 'C for Boy' so many times!

Oh let me tell you something.
A parent lectured me.

Heres what happened.

I told a girl to use Pagar B since Pagar E was closed.
Her mother came down and started firing at the guard.
Then she told Man Su Ann 'You should ask the teacher BLAH BLAH BLAH!'

Then she went near her car and then came near me and said 'Why are you keeping quiet?'
I was about to answer her when she cut me off. 'You guys should get the key to open the gate.'
I told her 'Prefects dont own the key,Puan.'
She: 'Then you should inform the teacher and get the key from her or let the students use this Pagar.'
Luckily Nadiah and Menusha came already,so i escaped.
And I saw her lecturing Nadiah next. :/

A little advice Lady!

IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER TO WALK SO FAR (INSERT SARCASM HERE) COME EARLIER!

I was pissed.I felt like boxing something!Like it was our fault the gate was locked.

Anyway,I went to Tuition 2day.

Mr.Dominic never fails to make me laugh lol. :)

He said 'Last time girls stare at guys who are the ones who talk and ask questions in class.'
'Now most guys dont think about girls.....they think about a DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER...That's why so gundu!' LOL.

One more.

We were doing English Composition about Gotong Royong.
'The pond was very dirty.Aruna fainted at the sight.All the boys didnt want their princess Aruna to faint so they cleaned it,installed a fountain for Aruna to sleep and called it............
SRI ARUNA!

LOL.:)

Words of the Day: Seorang Katak and Seekor Barbie :)
Face of the Day: ^___^

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket