Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hmmm...

On Thursday,well....Our English teacher didnt come....and we didnt do anything ForArt...since our project was done....
Our Project(Done by TharsikaDR,Ashwini,Nandhini,Mei Yeen,Vaani and Durgha)

http://twitpic.com/iokhu- you can also see it here!
Title: BoyBot =)
After that,We had Maths and of course Mr.Ng wanted to teach us....Rotation(cause the man wanted to the finish the Transformation Chappie)
Then Recess, the place where we did Kesalahan otherwise known as mistakes to make the Calon Pengawas's suffer.(i love this part)
English....Nothing....We just played with Tal's Glitter and Non=Glitter Glues.Will post the result pics l8ter!
Special props to Talissa Tatiana for letting us use them!Then Pn.Hanita and Cik Suzilawati(our discipline teachers) called me to the library.I was sitting there with my mentee.I was even nervous than her....my other prefects friends had already warned me about this.
I didnt know what to expect.
I sat there quietly while Pn.Hanita and Cik Suzi read the Laporan that i did.I only wrote 3 negatives things!Most of it were positive.But she was good.
At least she didnt breakdown.
I even told Pn.Hanita and Cik Suzi about Jocelyn behaviour.
Me: (My mentee already left) Cikgu, say nak cakap sikit tentang Jocelyn.
(Translation: Teacher, I wanna talk a bit about Jocelyn)
Pn.Hanita: (nodded) Tentang kasut dia, kan? Cikgu dah dapat tahu.Tetapi Cikgu nak tahu kalau dia dah padam.
(T:About her shoes,right?I already found out.But i want to know if she aleay erased it.)
I nodded.
Cik Suzi: Dia hanya kapur.Jadi masih boleh tengok bayang-bayang.
(T:She only liquided it,So...you can still see the shadows)
Pn.Hanita:Tak pe.Saya akan suruh dia beli KASUT BARU.
(T:Nevermind, we have to make her buy new shoes as a punishment.)
Me: Baiklah Cikgu.
(T:Alright Teacher.)
Pn.Hanita: Tharsika,tolong panggil Aruna dan suruh dia panggil Mentee dia,Thamil Thamarai.
(T:Tharsika please call Aruna and tell her to call her Mentee,Thamil Thamarai)
I nodded and thanked both of them before going to 2 Intan and telling Aruna that Pn.Hanita and Cik Suzi wanted to see her.
ME: Aruna,Cik Suzi and Pn.Hanita want to see you and Thamil.
Aruna looked like a deer caught in headlights
Aruna: Why?
Me:They wanna talk lah.I think Thamil is in the library.Pn.Hanita and Cik Suzi also in the library.Bye!!!!
I ran upstairs.
During PE,we made a Video Blog otherwise known as a Vlog.(I think Florence posted it on her FaceBook.....My voice ius going to suck anyway...UGH!)
Then I didnt go to rehearsal that day since i had stomach pains.
That was my Thursday.
On Friday,
My brothers stayed home from school...I hated it.I love them but they are ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME.(Excuse my language)
I just started writing and listening to music upstairs.(BTW I am currently writing a novel titled Belle Of the Ball) :)
When i went to school, i busted Menaga for Contenging(Scribbling) on the white board.HAHA.
Suha came at around 1.50p.m.I told her to take my books cause i had to go tugas at the Gate.
I reached there at about 2.00 to see my Mentee already there.
Me: You're early,Lisa.
Lisa: Tugas start 2.oop.m right?
Me: 2.05 my dear.
Lisa: (laughed) oh okay.
I questioned her about some prefect things.
Then i went to Tamil Class.
We didnt do anythin but teacher told us some ghost stories.2 to be exact.It was fun.I wanna know do you guys believe in ghosts or spirits?
I do.
Sejarah( History), teacher made us do some exercises.Recess again.Kesalahan again.Hehe.
KH....ERT...we had to finish the pola's for our skirts.
Then BM NOTHING.WOOT!
Teacher went for the State Review......
Thats all for now.
Saturday will come.
Hehehe.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket