Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mani Pedi and Finals and School and My LIFE!

Hey yall,
I thought i'd blog since i have a bit of free time. :)

Guess what we did in school this week?
NOTHING?!
I mean a couple of teachers did teach....but come on.Studying or revisioning in school...You can't concentrate!I can't anyway unless i work hard at it.Which i dont for now.My sister has went to Cameron and i hope she's having fun and comes back home safely.(Even if im angry at her....she's still my sister)I can't come online more since i have to get my computer checked.

I also already did my Syarahan which i am glad for and i got 27/30 which is an awesome mark for me.I was freaking nervous.
But i did good! :)

Today,
I didnt go to school because i had a dentist appointment and the slot was clashing.So my mom let me not come.
I got my braces tightened(OW!) and my colours now are pink and white...Dont ask me how.
After that,
Mom brought me to Mines for a....MANI PEDI at The Nail Parlour.


It actually didnt look like this but close!
I guess its to help me relieve stress.I couldnt put colour on my fingers since I am still going to school.For the Pedicure...Mom and I chose the Halloween Special...Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spa.So now my feet smell like PUMPKIN AND CINNAMON! Forget i said that.

But thank you Mom!And Daddy since you were paying for it!
Love you guys so much!

Thanks to Ee Tong and Soo Chin and Yee Wen for the company at school on Wednesday!

Ciao...Until after exams.
ME TOTALLY NEED TO STUDY.

Bye! :)

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket