Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life as you know it.... :D

HEY-YO MY NAME IS RICO!
Actually its not...but you dont know that...But maybe you do...ANYWAY!!!!
I FINISHED MY DRAFT FOR MY BOOK AND I'M UBER EXCITED!!Now...I have to wait and see what the future holds. :) Maybe i suck....maybe i don't.
Since i finished...I have to spend my time study for exam's which start on the 30th October.Sucks right?Its Halloween the day after.And what's suckier than that is that we dont celebrate it in Malaysia!
If i could...I would make a petition to have Malaysian's celebrate Halloween.
I JUST LOVE DRESSING UP...DON'T YOU? 

Back to the topic of exam's...I'm studying online...which is easier since i am on the laptop for 24/7.
I have to study for English,Malay Language,Science,Maths,Home Eco(ERT),Civic's,Art(The boring kind...I LOVE ART...NOT THE FREAKING THEORY PART!),Geography,History,Health and Moral.OH MY GOD.
Ive been studying but its harder since i have to review...LAST YEAR'S WORK!

Today(Sunday),
I went to MetroPoint just to relax.
My mom,sister and I watched my brother's play in the arcade.
Then we went to a Clearance Sale...and I bought some awesome things.
Remember the Card Games...Donkey,Happy Family,Old Maid and Snap that used to be a huge hit? I bought it for a buck each.Haha.
And WE ate at BBQ Chicken.

Yesterday,the four of us played Twister,Music Statues and Musical Chair(placemats.Try sitting on that)
I won at Musical Statues,My sis at Musical Chair, and my brother at Twister(I was a close second :D )

I guess that's all for now.
I think ill blog after exams.

Ciao for now! 

 

 

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket