Monday, October 5, 2009

Mondays.... :)

Hey!
I am always dreading Mondays......but this Monday was a bit how do you say special?

Well first....I got my awesome new broadband today...hehe! So i could tend to my poor myspace which had been neglected for 2 months.
When i got to school....as always we had a Assembly.
I saw Cik Suzi take a form 1 girls book and she showed it to Faeza.
I later went to ask Faeza the dirty secrets.


Me:Hey! I cant believe Cik Suzi showed you the book.What was in it?
Faeza: Oh....Nothing much...Just the normal "Hate School"
I nodded.

In English which was the first 2 periods, we got to do our Environmental Proposals.Each team was given 5000 dollars.


The money:

 

 

As you can see it is play money.














Our proposal:

This is actually the 2nd part!





























The more colorful and this was my part!





Nan's part but dont ask my why its upside down...
































Also for our proposal we got 8000 PLAY DOLLARS.

which was one of the top groups by the way.















After that, we had moral and i was disturbing my best friend and partner in crime,Suha.You see Suha's Bday is coming up! Woot! 10/10/2009....Next year it will be 10/10/10.
The convo went like this.

Me: (nudged Suha) So....what do you want to do for your BDAY?!
Suha: Nothing.
Me: Then....what should i get you?
Suha: How about a ring. (you see Suha brought me a bracelet with charms for my bday on 25th April)
Me: (To annoy Suha) Oh..okay! Ill buy you the one with Shin Chan's butt on it.
Suha: (Looked at me with an annoyed look...ha! i win) You will do no such thing!
Me: Okay! Okay! Why dont we go to dinner.Your dad can pay!
Suha: (Laughs) Thats not a problem but he's lazy to go out.
Me:Come on Su! Ask them.
Suha: Okay! I will!
I grinned.

Recess...I had to do my prefect duties.Toilet....Sad right?
I know.
Convo with Florence and Ee tong and sometimes Fatin during Maths and Science(Teacher was absent! God,im a good girl okay?)
 
Florence: Tharsika, go watch Smosh.
Me: (shakes head)Sorry nu huh.
Ee Tong: Come on Smosh is awesome! Anthony and Ian are HAWT.
Me: Give me a proposal and dont say just because theyre hawt.
There they were talking about smosh.Then Fatin joined.
Fatin:Anthony is hot.

Geo was nothing special teacher taught Bab 15.
Ballet...was fun in a torturous kind of way...

We did grande battment(is this how you spell it) with a twist.Taekwando Style.Hehe!
And we had to do this jumping stuff and Celine started doing it the Cowboy way...Hmm..

In the end, Ms.Chong made us split on the floor in a circle holding each others shoulders and I got my pointe shoe 2day.But it looks weird.What eve right?

Thats all for now.........WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

This pix are from our glitter glue sessions with Talissa! Props to ya gurl!

    In support to Boo Boo Stewart... :)











Twitter.









Florence did the phrase, i just did the pic.








YouTweetFace....plus the smiley face.

For YoutubeTwitterFacebook 
AND....frienster!!!!!





  The pic explains all.











 FOR NOW...
AU REVOIR!  

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket