Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Life.....(Deepavali and Holidays)

Well as you may know...Deepavali was on Saturday.It was fun.My family did an Open House...so I would like to take this time to thank.....


Celine
Florence
Soo Chin
Michelle
Xiao Ying
Jessie
Mei Yeen


Thank you guys for coming to my Open House...Pix will be put l8ter...after my exam.

On Sunday,
Night anyway...The rent's took us to Jusco and then an Open House.The hosts had these cute golden retrievers...awww.Anyway...the food was very western(Baked Chicken?.Pasta...Lasagna, hot dogs and Potato Wedges.)
Even afterwards we went to the Sungai Chua Food and Sport's Court.
I had Mee Curry....Hehe...I know im fat.


On Monday.....Night again(It seems that my days are freakishly boring)
We went to Sunway Pyramid.
Hasvini(my sis) and i bought Stationary,some books,pencil boxes(a handphone pouch for my mom) and PICTIONARY....(We were actually looking for Twister...*sigh*but no freaking luck)
We even went to Asian Venue, where i spotted a Halloween Shop.
I saw a pants that had a butt on it.Hehe....
I think ill buy that and my dad actually tried on an Afro Wig.It was freaking HILARIOUS!

BTW....Go to my twitter and follow me...to see tweets about BUTTS.



Then....we went to a Sea Food Shop near Pandan Lake.
The woman doesnt know how to catch a fish.She sprayed water on me.HMPPH!


On Tuesday,4.00...after my bros came back from School...We went to Mines.And watched Cloudy.It wasnt even planned.


                                                                       9.5/10 


  • I love the spray on shoes.
  • I wish the Ice-Cream Thing would REALLY HAPPEN.
  • I want spray on shoes....that can come out!
  • I laughed a lot.My brother too.I was sitting next to him.
Awesome Movie....Wish that would actually happen hehe.

After the movie, we went to Toy City...Vaish got a skate board...Beyssh a space saucer remote control thingy and what about myself and my sister?
We got Twister (Electronic Version) It can also be played musical statues and musical chairs.

Love it.....

 Wednesday.....SCHOOL.... 
I made the fortune thingy again.I LOVE IT.
In the Prefects Meeting...Teacher said we could stop doing the Normal Duties but we still have to keep an eye on the Form 1's :( Pantau them.

A lot of Teachers didnt come and so the class was noisy...What eve right?
Sandy was writing name.Poor Sandy.


Also i took this colour personality test and i got Green.
I am a need to know person.I create new things and I just need to know something so TELL ME! sorry got a little carried away.

Thats all for now.I will blog less until after exams cause i have to concentrate more on my studies and writing.

Ciao for now.  
















No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket