Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thivyan's Naming Ceremony

News FLASH!!!!
I'm random.....deal with it yo! :)
Anyway.....
Thivyan is my one month old Nephew.A naming Ceremony is where old people like parents,married or even non married...im not sure...hehe.....Feed the baby sugared water and say his or her name in this case his.
Let me just say he loved! and i mean LOVED the water.He wanted more.He's so cute!

In the car,my dad started singing along to Right round,Low and Right Na Na.(I still cant believe he likes these songs....my dad is not old -fashioned to say.....but i love him.)
We were there at around 7.30p.m.
Mom went straight for the baby since she had his cot decorations.
Many people only started arriving at about 8.00ish.
My siblings and all tweens,teens and kids got goodie bags but all  the grownup ate most of it. :( sigh.......
I guess that was it.I was chasing my youngest brother and his friends(all tiny) around and just had fun.

Props to Thivyan and Congrats to my cousin and her husband.

Thats all for now.

Ciao.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket