Monday, March 15, 2010

Holiday Yo.What do ya think?


Hey!
What's up?
Holiday is here again!
I went to Cheras on Sunday with the family to eat at a steamboat place.
My brothers asked to go Leisure Mall.
Dad said "Only if YOU ALL FINISH EVERYTHING."
So we did and we went.

I straight went to Popular to buy some books.
I saw Senjakala (New Moon) and Cinta Baru (Twilight)
Weeeee.NOT!
And then I went Speedy.Right there in front of me in the International Section....

JUSTIN BIEBER MY WORLD.....malaysian edition.

Sighs loudly.Canceled it off my wishlist already! :)

Songs in this album are as follows:

One Time <33333



Favourite Girl <33



Down To Earth <33333



Bigger <333



One Less Lonely Girl <333333



First dance featuring Usher <333



Love Me <33333





I also bought Super Junior Super Show 2.

It has 2 CD's which consist of 39 songs! Worth it.But i personally like the 2nd CD more!

My sister bought Glee Season 1 soundtrack.

The songs in this album are:


Don't Stop Believing <333333



Can't Fight This Feeling <3333



Gold Digger <333



Take a Bow <333



Bust your Windows <33333 (Though not a big fan of skimpy cheerios)



Taking Chances <3333



Alone <333



Maybe This Time <333



Somebody to Love <3333333 (Love Mercedes ending)



Hate on Me <333



No Air <3333



You keep me Hangin' On <333



Keep Holding On (My personal Fav) <3333333



Bust a Move <33333



Sweet Caroline <333



Dancing with Myself <333



Defying Gravity <3333




3 new CD's added.


I currently have 2 Miley Cyrus CD's....Hey i like the songs.
Jonas Brothers.Their songs.Lovebug and Video Girl are awesome!
Wild Child Soundtrack
My friend Farrah Fitzhugh's Countdown Album.(Not in Msia but friends wanna borrow let me know)

I just started collecting. :)

Today i went to watch Alice in Wonderland directed by Tim Burton.
Tim Burton has directed many of my favourite movies like Nightmare Before Christmas,The Corpse Bride and Sweeny Todd.
An awesome director.His movies are eeriely funny and creepy. <333
His movies are one worth watching.

Alice in Wonderland is a movie you dont wanna miss.

9/10

The Mad Hatter played by Johnny Depp! Awesome. :)


I simply wanted to add some pics.
I think the rabbit is weird....and a chicken.


The 2 weirdest characters....TweedleDee and TweedleDum!




Mirana The White Queen.




Her sister,The Ugly Red Queen.

Comments on the Movie:


  • The Bloody Big Head A.K.A The Red Queen loves to say "Off With Their Heads!"
  • Mad Hatter is my favorite character cause he's just weird.
  • The Absolem,the blue caterpillar is so.......wise?
  • Hamish,the dude that Alice was supposed to marry....looks like he's face smelled bad lemon or something.So UGLY!
  • Stayne the liar,is FUGLY.Hello.
  • And the woman with the fake nose,The guy with the fake belly and the woman with the fake humongous boobs. Wouldn't it be better to get PLASTIC SURGERY?!
  • All in all an awesome movie!
  • High Hopes for Tim Burton movies in the FUTURE!




The hat that they put our popcorn in.The Combo costs about RM 10.90.But it looks nice. ;)


Words Of the Day are: JabberWocky, Bandersnatch, Futterwacken and Fabjous.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket