Monday, March 22, 2010

Schoolllllllll......

Heyyyyyyyy. ♥
So.......1st day of school was 2day.....I know.I hate it too.
Mondays are mostly gloomy for me.
Lets talk about my Sunday 1st yeah?

Sunday

Went to Parkson and cut 7 inches off my hair and redo my bangs....
It may not seem alot but it is to me.
Then went to Giant to buy food and everything!
Then bought a COOL BLOG.
(It seems most of my friends dont know what a cool blog is)

This is a COOL BLOG.It's tagline is 'Be Cool with a Refreshing Blog'.


That was my Sunday. (I'm a boring person soweee)
Lets move on, shall we?

Monday

The tugas list went up late.I felt sad for the poor sap who got Pagar A1.
Turns out....IRONICALLY.......I was the poor sap. lol.
So i rushed to Pagar.And waited for 3 minutes until my partner came.

After that I had to jaga 3 Jed...as always...1 PERSON was there. :/
So Vanessa and I waited and most of them came by 7.35a.m. and suddenly all the classes went in.
My mind was spinning since the Morning Prayers haven't been read yet.

Then MORAL....YAY! not.
Pn.NB made it sound like most of us failed our Moral.
I couldnt bear to look at my paper but when I finally saw it...I saw.................
93%
God...thank you.

Then PJK! We had fun.We played this game where we go into a line(ERT vs. Perdagangan) and we open our legs and push the ball to our next opponent. (get it?)
OUR GROUP WON! GO ERT! (by a milisecond)

Science was next and Pn.Lily gave our papers to check.She hadn't wrote our full marks yet.
She asked us to be honest and truthful.Not cheat since it doesnt do any good.
I calculated and checked my marks so I got.....
35/45
Havent add marks from the mind map that we did so.......I hope I get an A?

Tal gave me this cute little pencil which had a froggy on it.
Thank you Tal for it. :)
And IRONICALLY, I was avoiding a frog in the school field during PJK...(not a big fan of REAL LIVE FROGS) :/

Rehat.(Skip)

Geo...Teacher didnt come so we were just chatting and disturbing YT about her BF. :)

BM....checked our papers...exam papers.... :)
I got a 78% which is an A-

Then,we were supposed to have a French exam....since everyone bailed....Teacher cancelled.
So I called Daddy to call Uncle to come pick me up.
He was taking a long time so I was talking to some seniors. :)

Yeah...

p.s.:Not afraid of Kak Man Su Ann,Kak Shahiela,Kak Cassandra,Kak Pirvinsha,Kak Alia,Kak Soo Min. (Barisan AJK Badan Lembaga Pengawas)

p.p.s:Afraid of Kak Lee Sze Ruiy,Kak Nik,Kak Mohana(not afraid just don't talk to.) and Kak Ezza. (Barisan AJK Badan Lembaga Pengawas.)

BUT SHOULD I BE AFRAID AND WARY?
YES!
I am still wary btw.With ALL.


Word of the day:Ironically.

Face of the week: $_$


Bye! :)

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket