Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

Hey!
Let me tell of my shitty LOVELY day 2day.




  • In perhimpunan,I had to stand up twice.It wasnt for something bad.I didnt do anything bad okay?Im a GOOD GIRL! ;)
The reason I was standing twice is because....


  1. I got 76.5% on my DELF A1...Which is a French Exam.(I actually just wanted to take my certificate in French Class....but no! Alia had to ask teacher to give in Perhimpunan.Ish.Kembang Buntut Alia.
  2. I became an OFFICIAL PREFECT! YEAH! :)
English=Nothing Special.
Sivik=Poster....
Sejarah=Fun....wanna know why?


We asked YT about her boy friend......Thank you YT for being so open! :)
We are living vicariously through you.BTW,bring a pic of him.Me wanna see....


Rehat:Nothing......I jagaed(not a word) my own class since 3 Jed already had a teacher.My class is SO NOISY! You guys be good.
Menaga was lining up with Tanesha....and get this she wasnt in our class at all.


I said, 'Menaga! Go back to your own class,my dear.' When Menaga went....
Henu "Amma."


BM.....EMBARASSING.


Ok....May Kay said 'Selamat Pagi Puan Esther.' She was next to me when she said "Shit,its cik.' So me the stupidest person in the world....said CIK and not using my inner voice.
Turns out it was PUAN. WTF RIGHT?


and @faezarose she was not embarassed for me.She was smiling.I made her younger.HAH!


Science was very fun...We talked about Area 51 and anythin to do with space. :)


Prefect Meeting...........SHITSHITSHIT


I was banging my head.B4 i mean.Balqis had to read ikrar....And Balqis was the 1st one to kena.Lets just say it was NOT pretty.I got kena but not directly.


Thank you @shahielaC for not staring at me. :) And for that weird and funny convo.I hope i didnt come off weird.




And I got a lecture from Driver Uncle.


"Cannot drink fizzy drink.Very  bad." haish.




Thats all for now....


BTW : If youre older even by 1 year.You are considered a SENIOR.Dont make me mad and saying rude things.We were the one who taught u.Respect us.







No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket