Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sad or Happy?You decide.

Heyyyyyyy.
Today was the 1st day of Sukantara.
Rumah Seroja(Green House) did 100 m relay and Long Jump.
I got 1 point for each. :(
I knew I could get 2 for 100 m.....but sadly...It didnt happen.
At least I contributed marks for Green.
Pei Khim pinched my cheeks 2day.I felt like a chubby kid.
And Kak Shahiela called me cute? (Personally I think I look ugly.I may act kiddish but not cute....but it your opinion!)

Also as you know its Eetong's 15th Bday!

Happy Birthday Eetong! ♥ <3333

I was singing Happy Birthday....many different versions! ;)
You only turn 15 once Eetong!

Then we had Geo and teacher gave our question paper back and asked someone to write the answers on the board.I didnt tick at all.I didnt want to know.
I had a LOT of wrongs! :(
So far I have A's for BM,BI,Maths,Moral and B for KH. :(

KH....Kerja Kayu....SIGH! I hate kerja kayu.I seriously HATE IT.

Tamil, we went to PSS1 and I helped Pn.M write the marks of Tamil and Moral for Form 1 and Tamil for Form 2.
Shocked of some of the moral marks though.

Also I made a formspring 2day!


Ask me any question that you'd like.I'll answer no matter how weird it is,okay?

My dog,Fatsi was barking loudly at the guy who came to check on the CCTV.
While BJ didnt at all....why I dont know.He's the Alpha Male.
Niegy barked and whined as always...lol. :)

So tomorrow is the last event!

Lontar Peluru! I hope to get at least 1 point but 2 would be awesome!

So goodluck to all Convent Girlz! :D

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket