Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Memory Course 09

I went to a Memory Course to just get my memory better............
Some pics that Nikolas(who is studying photography at college) took pics....
Here's some:
Way Onn doing....god know what?!
Exercise to rush blood to our brains.
Why did I take this pic?Well there's a funny thing that happened here..........


We had to do an activity to raise our confidance.... :/
WE HAD TO PROPOSE TO PEOPLE! GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE..... :/
And the person who got proposed to couldnt laugh or its their turn....
I laughed when Daniel Lim proposed to me......
So I proposed to the dude in the pic.Mohd.Danial.
Aishhhh.


Weird exercise regimen.
Superman much Oakley?
Listening intently. :D
Mr.Dass.
The whole gang.







Haha! :D
This is for u Nikolas.Cause u always take pic when ppl least expect it.

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket