Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something about Girls and Boys!

Hey! :D
I have done my OFFICIAL BDAY WISHLIST. :)
For fun.Im not expecting to get them btw.
I was brought into this world on 25th of April 1995.
Just wish me. :)

I took this from Yen Theng. :)

Something about Girls....

When a girl is quiet,
Millions of things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing,
She is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of question,
She is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine",
After a few seconds she is NOT FINE.
When a girl stares at you,
She is wondering why you're playing games.
When a girl lays her head on your chest,
She wishes for you to be hers forever.
When a girl says she cant live without you,
She has made up her mind that you are her future.
When a girl says 'I LOVE YOU',
No one in this world can miss you more than that.

Something about Boys.

When a boy is quiet,
He has nothing to say.
When a boy is arguing,
He is not in the mood.
When a boy looks at you with eyes full of question,
He is really confused.
When a boy answers 'I'm Fine',
After a few seconds he is actually fine.
When a boy stares at you,
He is either amazed or angry.
When a boy lays his head on your lap,
He is wishing for you to be his everyday.
He is spending a lot of time to get your attention.
When a boy SMS's to you everyday,
He is forwarding them.
When a boy says "I love you",
Its not the first time.
When a boy says he cant live without you,
He has made up his mind that you are his..........for at least a week.


There you have it folks! What do ya think?!

No comments:

Goofy Much?

Photobucket